Overseas travel insurance services -:
Why you need to have a travel insurance
There are many circumstances may cause you to cancel your trip, return home earlier, or force you to seek emergency treatment while traveling.Travel insurance provides travelers with coverage for unforeseen problems, unforeseen circumstance covered forces a traveler to cancel or discontinue his project, he faces two major financial losses: sums invested in non-refundable advance payments and medical expenses that in many cases case, are not covered health insurance.Travel insurance takes responsibility in covering all the financial losses and other facilities in a crisis The reasons are listed below for you to help understand the importance of taking out travel insurance common examples of problems that may occur:
- Your bag has been lost with your medications inside. You need help locating your bag as soon as possible and enforcing your emergency order. Who are you calling?
- It is 1 pm and you and you have arrived for a connecting flight, only to find that your flight has been canceled. Who can help you find new flights
- Your first visit to a country , your passport and your wallet were stolen. Where do you go to get money in case of emergency and how will you replace your passport?
- You are involved in an accident and no adequate treatment is available. Who will help you organize and pay for a medical evacuation?
- If your family member becomes seriously ill and you need to cancel your trip, what happens to your non-refundable deposits or prepayments?
- You arrive to a destination and your luggage does not arrive. If it’s lost, who will help you find it?
- If this is delayed, who will pay for your needs? If it’s stolen, who will pay to replace it?
- Your cruise company, airline or tour operator goes bankrupt. Who will pay for your non-refundable expenses ?
- You walk on a street and you twist your ankle. Who can help you find an English speaking doctor?
- Three weeks before your planned arrival, a terrorist incident occurs in the city you plan to visit. Who will pay if you want to cancel your trip?
How much does travel insurance cost?The cost of travel insurance is based, in most cases, on the value of the trip and the age of the traveler. Generally, the cost represents 5% to 7% of the cost of the trip.If you need to obtain travel insurance, we will be glad to offer you our services.
Simply contact us or drop in an inquiry.
Call – 077 753 7756
We also offer Ceylinco classic offers great insurance to travelers and travelers have to pay up to $ 200,000 for critical illness away from home.You can also make a claim in any country. It also offers cover against accidents, medical transport emergencies, loss of luggage, cancellation of travel, loss of passport as well as for accidents occurring in the country of origin valid for one year.